This free, 6-part webinar series showcases strategies that pioneers around the country are employing to implement competency-based, learner-centered culture and practice.
The series kicks off on June 12, at 3:00 EST hosted by Josie Jordan, K-12 educator, innovation coach, and co-creator of the LiFT learning platform.
Join Josie and guests for interactive discussions covering topics such as:
- How to Create a Foundational Culture for Learner-centered Practice
- Strategies to Successfully Transition Your School to CBE
- How to Build Learner Agency
- Mapping Your Competencies
- How the CBE Lens Improves Instruction
- Why Personalized Learning Plans?
- Personalized, Real-world Project-based Learning
Register above to reserve a spot in the next webinar. It is not necessary to attend all 6 webinars in order to participate.